More details have been released regarding Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.
– MGS4 has been in development for 4 years.
– The opening credits have been developed by a company called ‘Logan’, known for their I-pod commercials.
– The controls have been revised and improved
– A ‘Virtual Range’ will be included in the main menu. You can test a huge amount of weapons, and several CQC techniques as well.
– The game ending will blow you away
– The ‘Gekkou’ (The Metal Gear with organic legs) will work together to catch you. They’ll even spot you with your camouflage on if something is wrong.
– Snake has got 2 new bars in his HUD. A Stress bar and a Psyche bar.
– They is something special about the cameraview. That’s all they can say at the moment.
– You’ll have a big amount of freedom in the game. You can choose to participate in certain battles or you can just ignore them. Friends and enemies will be made very easily.
– The character called ‘Drebin’ is very important in the MGS4 storyline and he will also be Snake’s weapons dealer.
– There’s a huge amount of hidden things in the game. Some things will be found after months or even years.
– Eventhough Metal Gear Online will be included in the game, it will only be a poor version. Future updates will expand the online gameplay.
So has that got you tingling for more? Let us know by leaving a comment below!