Are you a MAGplayer? If so you’ll be glad to hear that there are a bunch of new features coming to the game, all of which have been requested by the MAGcommunity. Titled MAG update v1.07 the update will give gamers the following…
- A new “Happy Hour” Double XP bonus that’s applied to the first hour of any player’s gameplay session in a 24-hour period.
- Suppression will join Sabotage as a “Faction Neutral” gameplay mode, allowing any PMC to battle each other on any Suppression map.
- Faster download and patching code that allows us to update MAG with more content and bigger file sizes in a speedier way.
- Redesigned versions of the Flores Basin (Raven) and Alyeska Terminus (Valor) Domination maps that include new obstacles and repaired exploits.
- New lighting effects for more attractive and realistic environments.
- Various fixes to address bugs or glitches to improve MAG’s overall performance.
There will also be other additions in the update but the above should keep you from chomping at the bit until the full update is announced. The update is due in around a weeks time.
Let us know if your still fond of a bit of MAG action and whether the update was what youi were looking for in a comment below!