How terrifying is The Evil Within? See actual playtest reactions in thislatesttrailer for the game.
The Evil Within will now terrify players right in the thick of Halloween season — releasing on October 21st in North America, October 23rd in Australia, and throughout Europe on October 24th, 2014.
With your pre-order of the game, you’ll receive The Fighting Chance Pack, which includes:
• Medical Kit — A vital health enhancement to enable Sebastian to fight on.
• Green Gel — Used to upgrade Sebastian’s attributes.
• Double Barrel Shotgun and Three Shells – A larger and more formidable shotgun than the regular shotgun, it’s useful for tight situations with multiple encroaching enemies.
• An Incendiary Agony Bolt — Capable of showering nearby enemies with damaging fire sparks.
• A Poison Agony Bolt — Will draw enemies towards it and poison them, allowing Sebastian time for a quick escape.
This The Evil Within – Terrified by ‘The Evil Within’ can be viewed with more videos and screenshots for the game in our media area, if you wish to check out the full range of content we have on the site view our The Evil Within screenshots and video media area.
Let us know what you think about this The Evil Within video as well as your own views on the game by leaving your comments below.
Anthony is the designer, developer and owner of Console Monster. In his spare time, Anthony is a keen gamer who enjoys playing mostly First-Person Shooters and Racing games. When he is not developing games or tweaking this site, Anthony likes to be on the slopes snowboarding or hurtling down off-road tracks on his mountain bike.