Ten new Grand Theft Auto Online missions have been verified by Rockstar.
Created for the recent “I’m Not a Hipster” weekend, the user-created missions will now appear in the matchmaking cycle.
The missions are as follows:
- Dubsta Warz– created by Darteyld: Put the climbing ability of your new Dubsta to the test in this point-to-point Race where roads are for the weak. Starting out on Chumash Beach, get to the edge of the Grand Senora Desert as the crow flies, crossing mountains and scaling vertiginous slopes under twilight.
- The 80’s Turf War– created by GAMRZ_UK_SLiCkZ3: This neighborhood gang shootout uses over the top, action movie inspired weapons and careful placement of the cars included in the “I’m Not a Hipster” Update to give Grove Street a vintage feel. Players start with a Micro SMG and a handful of ammo, though more powerful weapons can be picked up if you can find them. The scarcity of ammo here encourages a varied approach, whether it’s stalking the rooftops or demonstrating that the bonnet of a Glendale is not the best cover when there are RPGs flying around.
- Panto-monium Microcircuit– created by THEKerles: Proving that the Panto isn’t just for old ladies and tree huggers, this intimate Lap Race is a test of car control and the ability to find the correct racing line. Expect tense bumper-to-bumper action, with very little runoff around some of the sharpest corners. You’ll want to make the most of the few overtaking opportunities available.
- Swedish Folkrace– created by MaximilianR18: Swedish Folkrace is a mixture of tarmac and off-road racing for inexpensive road vehicles – perfect for some of the cars featured in the “I’m Not a Hipster” Update. MaximilianR18 – a member of both the CREATOR CORE CLUB and GTA Content Creators Crews – has introduced this local pastime to GTA Online, adding slippery turns that make for an intense Lap Race with plenty of sideways action. As the description suggests, try this one in your customized Warrener.
- HIPSTER DEATH RALLY– created by diggzzzz: The dirt roads by Senora Airstrip are the stage for this high speed off-road Race well suited to the “I’m Not a Hipster” Update cars. Watch out for the oil container on the first corner, or you could find yourself going out with the wrong kind of bang. There’s also a ramp around half way to potentially slow you down or, if you come off a slipstream at just the right time, provide an opportunity for a stylish aerial overtake.
- The Coil– Created by Wormbo: A hair-raising Race for Supercars that snakes around the oval ring roads at Los Santos International Airport and then down a sharp detour past the Sightings restaurant and back again. Prepare for white knuckles gripping steering wheels and game controllers as you hurtle around fast sweeping curves, along single track overpasses or through the chicanes and hairpins around the restaurant. Long narrow sections overlap several times, maximizing potential for some spectacular high-speed crashes.
- The Los Santos Triangle– Created by Ma1evo1ent Cheese: After the Verification of Farm Fresh, Ma1evo1ent Cheese comes up with the goods once again with this short, technical Race with tight, Grand Prix-style corners that will push your car handling skills to the breaking point. Leave traffic off and go with Non-Contact to ensure that there are no distractions as you gun each lap trying to improve on your personal best. The default Supercar class will get around the course pretty quick, so go for a full 4 laps to really get a feel for it.
- Loop the Lake– created by twisterrk: This is a beautifully simple Lap Race around the Vinewood Lake that provides fantastic views of the Vinewood sign, the Galileo Observatory and the Downtown Los Santos skyline. Try not to get distracted by the scenery as you battle for position on a narrow curving road. Aggressive maneuvers will pay off, but don’t be afraid to use the brake to avoid getting trapped behind the low tire walls at several corners. This Race plays well with most vehicle classes but try Muscle or Sports for a more technical challenge. Creator twisterrk is a member of the Reddit Dads Crew – specifically designed for those whose family commitments limit the time that they have to play GTA Online. If that’s a familiar issue, get involved!
- Pit Stop– Created by IckyQualms: Thematically similar to previous verified Deathmatch Lodge Battle, this is a tight TDM map with plenty of hazards – don’t linger too long by the fuel tanks! Pit Stop takes place in an underappreciated area of the map just off the Palomino freeway. Head off-piste to find the lone sniper rifle or make a play for the array of melee weapons to get a jump on unsuspecting opponents coming around corners.
- Retaliate– Created by gun_harmony: A tight Deathmatch map that makes for a small, frantic 2-team TDM or compact free-for-all. A compact setup with good use of vertical space, plenty of cover and opportunities to flank the enemy team. Head in with your Crew for an 8v8 battle and seek retribution on any Crews you’ve got beef with.