Is your jaw firmly strapped up? Good, then you are ready to play the trailer below to watch more of the gorgeousProject CARS and its Limited Edition unveilings. Enjoy!
Limited Edition includes:
– Special steel case featuring an exclusive visual
– Behind-the-scenes book “Project CARS: By Racers 4 Racers”.
– 5 legendary cars drivable in any game mode and with special one-make series career invitations to showcase them in!
The cars included in this special offer are:
– Ford GT40 Mk IV: winner of 1967 Le Mans 24H
– BMW M1 Pro Car: driven by legendary pilots such as Niki Lauda and Nelson Piquet
– McLaren F1: the legendary supercar from the historic manufacturer
– Sauber C9: the late 80s dominant prototype
– Mercedes-Benz AMG C-Coupe DTM: one of the most competitive DTM cars today
Pre-order the game now on www.projectcarsgame.com/preorder to have 3 additional limited-run custom machines ready and waiting for you in your garage:
– Ruf CTR3 SMS-R
– Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster
– Ariel Atom 3 Mugen!
By pre-ordering the game, all three customised vehicles will be freely available to play in all game modes.
Project CARS will be coming on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC on in November 2014, later on in 2015 on Wii U.
This Project CARS – Discover The Limited Edition can be viewed with more videos and screenshots for the game in our media area, if you wish to check out the full range of content we have on the site view our Project CARS screenshots and video media area.
Let us know what you think about this Project CARS video as well as your own views on the game by leaving your comments below.
Anthony is the designer, developer and owner of Console Monster. In his spare time, Anthony is a keen gamer who enjoys playing mostly First-Person Shooters and Racing games. When he is not developing games or tweaking this site, Anthony likes to be on the slopes snowboarding or hurtling down off-road tracks on his mountain bike.