THQ have today released 15 brand new WWE Smackdown Vs RAW 2008 screenshots. The grabs were extremly high-res, so we’ve compressed them to a more manageable size for your enjoyment.
THQ have also released some info on the new game. Below is a quote from the press release covering some of the features:
- SUPERSTAR FIGHTING STYLES: With eight Superstar Fighting Styles to choose from, playing WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 will never be the same. Each fighting style has its own unique strategy with exclusive moves, abilities, attributes and more. Take the fight into your own hands and feel the power of the Superstars.
- STRUGGLE SUBMISSION SYSTEM: The new struggle Submission System gives players intuitive and natural control over their WWE Superstars using the analog sticks. Realism and strategy are on the forefront, as players can now control the amount of pressure they apply.
- ECW PRESENCE: The life of a WWE Superstar isn’t always pretty. ECW invades WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 with a variety of Superstars, arenas and weapons.
- WWE 24/7 MODE: Combining the popular Season and General Manager Modes from previous Smackdown vs. Raw games, WWE 24/7 Mode embraces the intensity of the Superstar lifestyle. Multiple character development options, start tracking and career goals will guide players toward the ultimate achievement of becoming a Legend.
- GIVING FANS WHAT THEY WANT: WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 offers numerous updates, including new rosters, more environmental hotspots, improved out-of-ring action, enhanced online community support and much more!
WWE Smackdown Vs RAW 2008 is due for Release Autumn 2007 on most platforms including the PS3 and Xbox 360.