The full contents of the Halo 4 Limited Edition have been unveiled.
Microsoft revealed the content of the limited edition, also confirming that three multiplayer map packs are on the way.
The Halo 4 Limited Edition is priced at £69.99, includes the following:
- Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Special Edition – An extended 90-minute version of the live-action digital series that will bring the “Halo” universe to life as you’ve never seen it, providing an enthralling backstory leading up to the events of Halo 4.
- Bonus in-fiction content expanding the characters and stories of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn.
- Special Featurette: Bringing Gaming into Reality.
- Making of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn.
- War Games Map Pack Access – Access to nine maps – three future competitive multiplayer map packs, each including three locations, otherwise available for download post-launch on Xbox Live.
- Early access to sixSpecialisations, to achieve higher ranks in your Spartan career.
- UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet – Includes an armour customisation schematic, a blueprint of the massive ship itself, and insight into what it means to be one of humanity’s finest warriors: the Spartan-IVs.
- Spartan-IV Recruit In-Game Armour.
- Spartan-IV Prime In-Game Armour Skin.
- Assault Rifle Prime In-Game Weapon Skin.
- Prime In-Game Emblem.
- Xbox Live Avatar “Recruit” Armour.
- Cryo-Tube Xbox Live Avatar Prop.
However, if you don’t fancy splashing out on the Limited Edition, the “Halo 4 War Games Map Pass” will be available as a standalone option from November 6. According to Microsoft, the pass will be priced at 2,000 Microsoft Points – a 15% saving if players purchase the add-ins individually.
This option also includes three in-game exclusives – the Spartan-IV Scanner and Strider helmets, and the Falcon in-game emblem.
Halo 4 releases on the Xbox 360 on November 6th.