Ahead of its launch next week, Activision has announced the pre-order bonuses for Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions.
Those who pre-order the shooter on the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 will receive the following:
- “Secret Eye” level
- A unique triangle-shaped grid with an evolving cubed wall
- “Symbolic” level (exclusive to the PlayStation)
- Enemies spawn in clusters shaped like the PlayStation controller button icons.
Meanwhile, those who pre-order the Xbox One version will receive:
- “Blood Count” level
- A unique Torus shaped grid
- “Titan Box” level (Xbox One exclusive)
- Titans on a cube shaped grid and Xbox green background.
Xbox 360 users will also receive the Blood Count level if they purchase the game before Tuesday, December 2nd, 2014 at 11:59 PM PST.
Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions launches on the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One on Wednesday, November 26th, 2014.