A new patch for the truly epic, futuristic adventure is now available whenever you slide the plastic disk of sweet, sweet magic into your console. Providing you’re connected to Xbox LIVE, new achievements, bug fixes and preparatory modifications for upcoming DLC, Broken Steel, will be applied to the game.
Fallout 3 blasted with a hot shower of TLC prior to upcoming release of DLC, Broken Steel
The new content will clatter onto the Xbox 360 May 5th, boasting new missions, an increased (to 30) level cap and changes that will make the game “never-ending”. Change list follows:
- New achievements for Broken Steel
- Fixed issue with VATS calculations not appearing properly for perks (PC)
- Fixed crash related to altered references between master files
- LOD objects render properly when loaded from DLC worldspaces
- Fixed issue with companion NPCs not loading into cells immediately after player