Click to listen
It has been a long time since the last Console Monster Podcast, however we Monsters have plenty to say and with out our debate lasted well over an hour, so for this reason we have split the debate into two parts. Today we bring you Part 1, while Part 2 will feature in around a weeks time which will continue on from where we left off…
This show features your host James Woodcock, John Boyle, Cat Fuellsak, Scott Webber and Chris Brandrick.
Episode 7 – Console News & Debate (Part 1) Features:
- Sony announce PlayTV
- Sony PlayStation and the PSP connection
- Mafia 2 thoughts
- FIFA 08 – 10 player online
- FIFA Versus Pro Evolution Soccer
- Xbox Live Rep System
- Bioshock – Why is it sooo impressive?
- The Xbox 360 price drop, the verdict!
- Did Microsoft waste their year head start in the console race?
- Nintendo Wii success a shocker?
- Nintendo E3 Press Conference disaster?
- Xbox 360 three red lights nightmare
- Xbox 360s can be fixed, but can Microsoft’s reputation?
- Xbox 360 Halo 3 edition console
- No price drop for Sony PlayStation 3 in Europe reaction
- Paramount go exclusive to HD DVD
- Video Marketplace Coming to UK, but will we use it?
Length: 38 Mins
File size: 13 MB
Click here to select from the available Stream or Download MP3/WMA options of the Console Monster’s Episode 7 Podcast.
If you would like to have a question or comment feature in the next podcast, please leave your thoughts on our voicemail service, call UK: 0207 193 3092, Worldwide: +44 207 193 3092 or you can use our Contact Form (Selecting Podcast as the subject) and email your questions.
Anthony is the designer, developer and owner of Console Monster. In his spare time, Anthony is a keen gamer who enjoys playing mostly First-Person Shooters and Racing games. When he is not developing games or tweaking this site, Anthony likes to be on the slopes snowboarding or hurtling down off-road tracks on his mountain bike.