Years ago the myth of a pink knight was created amongst the Xbox Live Community. Today, The Behemoth has finally made it a reality. The ‘Pink Knight Pack‘ is now available for download on the XBL Marketplace for the low, low price of free. The Behemoth even announced that they will be donating $1 to the ‘Keep A Breast Foundation‘ for each of the first 50,000 downloads! Everybody wins!
They have also released a ‘Blacksmith Pack‘ for 160 Microsoft Points. The pack includes new weapons, miniature frogs, and of course, the Blacksmith.
But wait, there’s more! They have even thrown in a title update that fixes and adds a whole slew of things. Check out all the full details below:
Castle Crashers XBLA Title Update 2 Changes
- Download the Pink Knight (complete with new weapons!) in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace, FOR FREE! ($1.00 donated to Keep A Breast Foundation with each of the first 50,000 downloads)
- Download the Blacksmith Pack for 160 Microsoft Points. Once shrouded in mystery, the legend of the Blacksmith becomes a reality. Wieldingminiature antlered frogs, burning hammers of justice and springboard contraptions, this warrior is much like William Wallace (ala Braveheart), but purple and definitely not Mel Gibson.
- Added a Team vs Team feature to Player Match Arena (as opposed to the current free-for-all).
- Earn two new Avatar Awards—Cardinal Animal Orb and Knight Helmet!
- Ability to check Player’s Gamer Cards in Xbox LIVE matches.
- Main menu News Ticker for all of your latest Castle Crashers and Behemoth Updates!
Notable Bug Fixes:
- Level 256 cheat resolved.
- Data copy glitch.
- Sandworm experience glitch.
- Wedding Crashers progression save now fixed when user leaves game play in flowery fields.
- Smoothed Alien Hominid’s Splash Magic when traveling over water.
- Slowed down Iceskimo’s power drainage from magic.
- More effects added to elemental attacks for Alien Hominid, Demon and Iceskimo!
- If your character dies, your Animal Orbs can no longer fight without you.
- Fixed floating characters in Beefy Arena when grabbed.
- Sandwiches can now be picked up after Volcano Boss fight
While Castle Crashers may be a bit of an old release, it’s still a great game. And what better time to jump back into the hack n’ slash action? Or if you’ve never played the game, what better than now time to download and try it out?