The 1965 Alfa Romeo Guilia TZ2 and the 2011 BMW Z4 sDrive35is are among the newly-confirmed cars for Forza Horizon 2.
Following the announcement of the first 100 cars to feature in the racing title, Microsoft unveiled another 16 earlier today (Tuesday, July 29th, 2014).
The list of cars announced is as follows:
- 1965 Alfa Romeo Guilia TZ2
- 2011 BMW Z4 sDrive35is
- 2002 Ferrari Enzo Ferrari
- 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 427
- 1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
- 1971 AMC Javelin AMX
- 2011 Audi RS 3 Sportback|
- 1999 SRT Viper GTS ACR
- 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
- 1988 Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV
- 1986 Lancia Delta S4
- 1997 Mazda RX-7
- 2012 MINI John Cooper Works GP
- 1995 RUF CTR2
- 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
- 1995 Volkswagen Corrado VR6
Further details about the cars can be found on the Xbox.com website. Forza Horizon 2 will launch on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One on Tuesday, September 30th, 2014.