Striving to jump into the downloadable, originals market with Sony and Microsoft, Nintendo is finally bringing its content channel to the Western part of the world this month. WiiWare will be available to those in the States as of today (12/05/08) and all of Europe on the 20th.
WiiWare will sport titles ranging in cost anywhere between 500 and 1500 Wii Points, and most will probably come to the console with the same type of quality one would expect from the Xbox Live Arcade or the PSN Store.
Here are the titles available at launch:
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (1500 Wii Points)
- LostWinds (1000 Wii Points)
- Defend Your Castle (500 Wii Points)
- Pop (700 Wii Points)
- V.I.P. Casino: Blackjack (700 Wii Points)
- TV Show King (1000 Wii Points)”
Nintendo will look to launch new titles every Monday.
Originally Written By: Joey