As we all know and are no doubt excited about Call of Duty: Black Ops launches tomorrow. But where’s the best place to purchase the predicted game of the year? Thanks to MCV and TheSixthAxis we have it all in black and white for you to save you searching and make it easy.
- Best Buy – £29.99 for one day only
- Asda – £36.97
- Sainsburys – £37.97
- Tesco – £39.90
- Morrisons – £39.99
- HMV – £42.99
- Blockbuster – £44.99
- Blockbuster – 99p when two of the following games are traded in – Medal of Honor, Fable 3, Fallout New Vegas, MMA, F1 2010 or Star Wars The Force Unleashed II.
- Asda – £4.97 when one of the following games is traded in – Fallout: New Vegas, Fable 3 or Star Wars The Force Unleashed II.
- HMV – £7.99 when customers trade in Medal of Honor.
- GAME / Gamestation – £24.99 when customers buy any other chart title. Same price also offered when customers trade in either Halo: Reach, Dead Rising 2, F1 2010 or FIFA 11.
- Tesco – £25.00 with a purchase a 2100 Xbox Live Points Card, 3 Months Xbox Live Gold Membership or £20 PS3 PSN Card.
- Sainsburys – £27.97 when customers spend £30 or more in-store.
Where are you going to purchase Call of Duty: Black Ops, if purchasing at all? Discuss how you’re getting your hands on the game in a comment below…