This Wednesday will see the arrival of 2 new arcade titles. The games are Elements of Destruction and Sea Life Safari and are valued at 800MS points each. More details below!
Elements of Destruction
In Elements of Destruction™, you are the master of disaster! Use tornadoes, lightning, earthquakes, and other forces of nature to do your bidding. Fired from your job as a top research scientist, you have built a machine that allows you to control nature and exact revenge on the corporation that fired you. Your quest for revenge takes you to locations across the globe where you must use the forces of nature in challenging ways. Shake down buildings with earthquakes, suck up and throw objects with tornadoes, and strike down aircraft with lightning to cause mayhem in cities and towns across the earth.
– Forces of nature: Use your power to create lightning, tornadoes, earthquakes and many other forces of nature to exact revenge.
– Complete destruction: Blow buildings apart, start raging fires, and blast with lightning as you cause mayhem in towns, cities, and the countryside.
– Multiplayer matches: Compete in two online and split screen multiplayer modes including Destruction (go head-to-head with another player to see who can cause the most damage) and Cooperative (work together with other players to destroy the corporate menace).
Sea Life Safari
Embark on a journey the whole family can enjoy in Sea Life Safari™! Make a splash as an underwater photographer tasked with capturing the most incredible pictures of wild sea animals. Entice your subjects into playful poses, provoke photo-worthy reactions, and reel in those picture-perfect scores!
– 60+ animated creatures: Photograph the sparkling personalities of fascinating underwater sea animals to build memorable albums and your own personal scrapbook.
– Five jaw-dropping environments: Explore unique destinations from the colorful Coral Reef to the murky Ship Graveyard, filled with countless treasures to discover!
– Family-friendly tutorial: Experience a fully interactive tutorial teaching simple step-by-step instructions on how to become a great deep-sea photographer!
– Educational photo evaluations: Learn the names of each of your sea creature subjects and see how your photographs rank as you are scored on four different criteria: size, orientation, centering, and interaction with each fish.
– Endless replayability: Discover secret routes, collect hidden items, and encounter special appearances by unique day and night creatures.
Share your thoughts on this weeks arcade titles by leaving a comment below!