Many of you young’uns are writing out your christmas lists to Santa asking for new HDTV’s, HD-DVD Players, Gears of War, Vision Cams or the wireless steering wheel. We at 360 Monster suggest you tear your list up and instead write the following:
Dear Santa… As I’ve been such a good boy/girl this year could you please send me a Suzuki SX-4 with,
* An ultra-high-tech, ’game-inspired’ colour scheme including recessed LED emitters to brighten the interior of the vehicle.
* A dashboard-integrated Xbox 360 coupled with a close proximity digital projection system to display on the interior of the vehicle’s retractable hood, easily enabled by the push of a button.
* A second Xbox 360 powering two separate LCD display screens in the seat backs.
* A 30-inch retractable rear projection screen in the cargo area.
* High-relief, force-feedback front seats
* Four wireless controllers, including a steering-wheel-mounted gaming control for the driver.
* Multi-speaker surround audio system with wide frequency response.
Yes this is what every kid dreams of a pimped out SX4 with two 360’s, HDTV’s, thumping speakers and a very swish paint job to finish it off and as you can see from the image above it looks as good as it sounds.
Originally Written By: Lee Matthews
Console Monster is an independent gaming website that is dedicated to the Xbox and PlayStation gamer. Established in 2005 our team of UK and USA volunteer gamers bring our readers regular console gaming articles. If you are looking for a platform to get yourself heard, we would love to hear from you!