A new patch for the Xbox versions of Far Cry 4 has been released.
Posting on their website, Ubisoft revealed that the second title update on the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 fixed the following:
- Fixed some random crashes on all game modes.
- Fixed host migration edge random & case issues
- Fixed custom match stability issues
- Fixed join-in-progress edge case issues
- Fixed progression page issues in Story missions
- Fixed functionality issues in the shop menu
- Fixed several localization issues (cut-off text, subtitles)
- Fixed various low repro walkthrough breaks
- Fixed host migration random issues specific to coop
- Fixed minor gameplay functionality issues
- Fixed aiming issues with the machine gun weapon
- Fixed minor and low repro QTE issue with specific animals
- Fixed Map Browser issues
- Fixed occlusion and navmesh issues
- Fixed some missing audio in radio calls
The post added: “We are still working at improving your gaming experience and will keep you updated of upcoming patches in the near future.”
Far Cry 4 launched on the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One on Tuesday, November 18th, 2014.