Sekai Games, with developer Mr.Tired Media, present the dungeon-crawler, turn-based, combat and visual novel hybrid Undead Darlings ~no cure for love~, which is now available on Nintendo Switch and PS4!
Journey with a crew of six half-zombie girls as you crawl through dungeons, beating up twisted creatures that were born from the fall of society, and ultimately deliver the only known cure for what ails your party members to a place where it can be mass-produced!
Your role as Reggie is to be the girls’ loot donkey and carry the things they find in dungeons. Since Reggie is a human, the girls will prevent him from getting infected by fighting in the front lines! Go for it!
- Explore a multitude of complex post-apocalyptic dungeons—a total of over 20 huge floors to explore!
- Discover loot, secret event scenes based on your current battle party, and more!
- Six playable, awesome half-zombie girls lead the charge!
- Nine endings based on your choices and how close you grow with the characters!
- No currency or stores exist in the post-apocalypse, so you will need to fill up your war chest by finding loot in dungeons. Be careful, though—weaponry will break if used too much!
- Plus much, much more!