“Prototype 2 straight to the top…”
New release Prototype 2 has jumped straight to the top of the ‘UK games sales on all formats’ chart for the week ending 28 April 2012. 63% of those sales were for the Xbox 360 while the remainder of sales on PS3.
FIFA Street is second and FIFA 12, with the help of the EURO 2012 DLC (Click here to read our EURO 2012 review), is in third spot.
Have you purchased Prototype 2? If so let us know on what platform you bought the game, and what you think of it, in the comments below.
The chart in all its glory.
Chart-Track Top 10 (week ended April 28):
1. Prototype 2 (Activision)
2. FIFA Street (EA)
3. FIFA 12 (EA)
4. Mass Effect 3 (EA)
5. Kinect Star Wars (Microsoft)
6. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (Namco Bandai)
7. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (EA)
8. Battlefield 3 (EA)
9. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
10. Saints Row: The Third (THQ)