Today Ubisoft released its holiday 2007 line-up featuring an exceptional selection of titles. Covering all segments of video games – from hardcore to family titles, as well as games based on some of the most popular films and television series – the rich offering also includes some of this year’s most anticipated new brands along with exciting new entries to some of Ubisoft’s multimillion-unit selling brands:
- Assassin’s Creed™ – One of the most anticipated video games of the year comes to the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system in November, and to PC in early 2008.
- Beowulf™ – The video game, based on Paramount Pictures’ and Shangri-La Entertainment’s “Beowulf,” the upcoming feature film from Academy Award®-winning director Robert Zemeckis, will be released in November on Xbox 360, the PLAYSTATION 3 system and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system.
- Blazing Angels® 2 Secret Missions of WWII – Experience World War II on the PLAYSTATION 3 system as an elite pilot in the follow-up to the successful Blazing Angels® Squadrons of WWII coming for holiday.
- Brothers In Arms Hell’s Highway™, previously expected to be released for holiday 2007 will be released on next-generation platforms and PC in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2007-08. Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30 for Wii will be released in December.
- CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION™ Hard Evidence – For the first time, CSI fans will be able to play CSI on Xbox 360 and the Wii™ home video game system from Nintendo this holiday.
- Haze™ – Legendary development team Free Radical Design teams up with Ubisoft to deliver the mind-altering, technologically superior game Haze, exclusively for the PLAYSTATION 3 system this holiday.
- Heroes of Might and Magic® V: Tribes of the East – Enjoy the dramatic evolution and conclusion of the Heroes® V experience this holiday on PC.
- NARUTO™: Rise of a Ninja – In a game exclusively developed for Xbox 360 from the ground up and for the first time ever, in October, gamers will experience Naruto starting from the series’ beginning.
- Rayman Raving Rabbids® 2 – The bunnies are back and crazier than ever in this new game specially developed for Wii and Nintendo DS™ this holiday.
This holiday, Ubisoft will also release games that appeal to all audiences, with its innovative and appealing Games for Everyone lineup:
- Chessmaster®: The Art of Learning for DS and Chessmaster®: Grandmaster Edition for PC – In both games, Josh Waitzkin, International Master and eight-time National Chess Champion, coaches players to grasp the basic fundamentals of chess and to master the game through exciting courses and tutorials taken directly from his groundbreaking book, The Art of Learning (Free Press).
- Cranium® Kabookii – designed specifically for Wii, Cranium Kabookii is an all-new game where families jam, draw, act and puzzle as they collect points and take center stage in the Kabookii Arena to win. Special Kabookii Decoder Glasses reveal secret answers for added fun!
- Imagine™ – The Imagine line allows girls to explore their favourite interests and hobbies – as indicated by extensive lifestyle research on this audience – in an interactive and entertaining way with titles such as Fashion Designer, Happy Cooking and Pet Vet 2 for Nintendo DS and PC.
- My Coach – Play and learn with this suite of entertaining training coaches that will teach you languages (My French Coach, My Spanish Coach) or help you to improve your expression (My Word Coach) for DS and Wii.
- Petz® – This holiday will see the return of Pippa Funnel®, Catz®, Dogz® and Hamsterz on the DS, PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, PC – and for the first time on Wii!
So will you be adding any of these to your list to Santa this Christmas? Let us know which of the above titles makes your short list by leaving a comment below.