One of the most popular electronic games of all time – Tetris – is back and returns with enhanced graphics and beautiful aquatic playscapes in “Tetris Splash.” “Tetris Splash” will be available for download on Xbox LIVE Arcade this Wednesday, October 3, 2007 at 9:00 a.m. GMT (2:00 a.m. PDT).
Since its introduction, Tetris has gone from Russian sensation to worldwide phenomenon, attracting more than 60 million enthusiastic players. Thanks to its unique and simple randomness, it’s never the same game twice. “Tetris Splash,” developed by Tetris Online Inc., features multiplayer gameplay over Xbox LIVE for up to six players and two player head to head battles, as well as a virtual fish tank that is customizable through gameplay achievements and add-on content.
- Modes of play: Three different modes of play including Tetris, T-Spin, and Combo, plus a unique screensaver mode.
- Multiplayer: Playable solo, competitively or in teams, with an online multiplayer mode via Xbox LIVE® for up to six players.
- New twists: New, enhanced graphics, and beautiful aquatic backscapes add a real splash to the fun of Tetris.
- Content and themes: Exciting downloadable content will be made available including themes and background aquatic creatures.
- Achievements: Twelve new achievements to master and conquer.
- 800 MS Points
Anthony is the designer, developer and owner of Console Monster. In his spare time, Anthony is a keen gamer who enjoys playing mostly First-Person Shooters and Racing games. When he is not developing games or tweaking this site, Anthony likes to be on the slopes snowboarding or hurtling down off-road tracks on his mountain bike.