It has been announced that Ubisoft is set to publish Tenchu IV in the United States and in Europe. Also in the wake of this news, a Tenchu V and Tenchu VI are planned; although the specific consoles that the respective games will be on are not mentioned. What is known about Tenchu IV so far are these things:
- The protagonists are Rikimaru and Ayame
- The game takes place one year after the riots caused by the Witchcraft Lord “Tenrai”. And the game revolves around the abduction of a princess
- There will be a strong emphasis on stealth and sneaking
- There will be a rejuvenated character design and new voice actors
- The assassination animations will be different for each character
So what do you all think? Will this be a better game than previous Tenchu games? Will it make good use of the Wii-mote? Let us know.