As much as everyone loves a new gaming console, there still seems to be some appeal in playing some of the top games from previous generations.
To celebrate the 20th anniversary, Sony announced that eight top selling PlayStation 2 games would be available so PlayStation 4 users, and if you’re reading this, they’re available now!
- Dark Cloud (SCE Worldwide Studios)
- Grand Theft Auto 3 (Rockstar Games)
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Rockstar Games)
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (Rockstar Games)
- Rogue Galaxy (SCE Worldwide Studios)
- The Mark of Kri (SCE Worldwide Studios)
- War of the Monsters (SCE Worldwide Studios)
- Twisted Metal: Black (SCE Worldwide Studios)
The games have also been boosted with trophy support and cost £11.99 each, which is on the pricy side. This is only the start of PS2 imports, so if you could have any game what would you like to see?
Let us know in the comments below.