Halo 3: ODST has topped the software sales chart for September over in America.
It sold just over 1.5 million units during the month, far more than the second placed Wii Sports Resort which sold nearly 450,000 units.
Further down at three, Madden NFL 10 chalked up 289,000 sales on the Xbox 360 whilst its PS3 counterpart entered at six.
The full list is below:
- Halo 3:ODST (360, Microsoft) – 1.52 million
- Wii Sports Resort (Wii, Nintendo) – 442.9K
- Madden NFL 10 (360, EA) – 289.6K
- Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story (DS, Nintendo) – 258.1K
- The Beatles: Rock Band (360, MTV/EA) – 254K
- Madden NFL 10 (PS3, EA) – 246.5K
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 (360, Acti Blizz) – 236K
- Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3, Square Enix) – 212.5K
- Guitar Hero 5 (360, Acti Blizz) – 210.8K
- The Beatles: Rock Band (Wii, MTV/EA) 208.6K
Meanwhile on the console front, PS3 sales have shot up with the launch of the slim-line and the price cut. It came second to the DS with nearly 500,000 sales.
The Xbox managed 352,000 sales during September whilst shockingly, the PS2 sold 146,000 units. Who is buying those brand new still?!
Full list is below:
- Nintendo DS – 524.2K
- PlayStation 3 – 491.8K
- Wii – 462.8K
- Xbox 360 – 352.6K
- PSP – 190.4K
- PlayStation 2 – 146.0K
Any surprises for you? Comments as ever below.