Naruto: Rise of a Ninja lets gamers start Naruto’s journey from the beginning of the series. Naruto is a loud and clumsy [Sounds a lot like me] ninja kicked out of his local ninja school for playing practical jokes, after being kicked out Naruto wants to prove to his master that he can become the best ninja the land has ever seen and so begins the Rise of the Ninja.
You can view these screenshots in ultra-stealthy Media Section.
So what can you expect from Naruto’s new adventure? Heres a few features:
- Experience Growing Up As Naruto: The only game that allows you to step into Naruto’s shoes from the series’ beginning to the 80th episode of the anime.
- Immerse Yourself In Naruto’s Universe: Roam freely and discover authentic environments. Explore the Konoha Village and its surroundings. Interact with Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi and members from the Naruto cast.
- Unparalleled Depth and Variety of Gameplay: The first Naruto game to combine action adventure gameplay, classic platforming battles, head-to-head fighting and in-depth character development
- Build up Your Fighting Techniques to Defeat Deadly Enemies in Fast-Paced Combat: Define your own way of the ninja as you learn to better control your chakra, improve your techniques, master new taijutsus and ninjutus, and command more powerful ninja weapons.
- Play with Friends online: Select your favorite Naruto character and challenge a friend in the battle field of your choice on the Xbox Live®.
Being developed by Ubisoft’s multi-award winning Montreal Studio [Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 3, Prince of Persia Warrior Within] we’re expecting a lot from this title, currently slated for a Fall 2007 release date we won’t have long until we’re sneaking about.
Let us know what you think of these new images and information by leaving us a comment below.