Welcome to Monster Cast. An un-scripted and casual podcast where a few Console Monster staff members get together and discuss their insight into the issues in gaming over the past few weeks.
Join our new host,Marty Greenwell, who is joined with other Console Monster staff members:Anthony Barker, Rob RymondandJames Woodcock.
Topics will include:
- Who has bought what console and why
- Is the hardware value for money
- Has the hardware improved since last generation
- Kinect 2.0 impressions
- Have the pads improved
- Which OS and Interface is better
- What next-gen games are we playing
- Is 500GB internal storage enough
- Remote Play on Vita impressions
- SmartGlass and PlayStation App impressions
Music byRaffaele Pulejo
Length: 48 Mins
File size: 35 MB