Ubisoft have released five new images for their their upcoming first-person shooter – Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas.
You can view these high-resolution images in our PS3Media Section.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas blasts its way on to Sony’s Playstation 3 tomorrow (29th June) in the most intense and thrilling experiences to date.
- Special Order Location – Experience a new level of squad-based realism as your teammates, Michael and Jung, offer you real-time tactical suggestions like busting through walls or hacking computers, all in a race against time to locate the heart of the terrorist cell.
- Observe – Plan – Assault – Use tactical planning to maneuver through multiple-path Vegas environments, while utilising high-tech equipment such as snake cams to strategically “tag” terrorist targets to your teammates, prior to entering a room.
- Real-Time Immersion – Prepare yourself for a new level of in-game immersion with real-time mission briefings, all in the midst of the most intense combat ever played.
- Advanced Gameplay Animations – Motion-captured assault and recon techniques such as fast roping, rappelling, window entry, blind-cover fire, and more. All captured by an experienced Hollywood animation expert.
- Next-Generation Artificial Intelligence – Next-generation technology brings a higher level of artificial intelligence to Rainbow Six. As you get past the grunts and advance closer to the center of the terrorist cell, encounter deadlier, more skilled enemies who work together as a group to counter every move you make.
- Customisable Multiplayer Experience – Create your own multiplayer character that evolves as you play online, unlocking new equipment and achievements as you go. Access new and exclusive levels for the PlayStation®3 system.
- Ubisoft Montreal Returns – Rainbow Six is back in the hands of Ubisoft’s Montreal studio, creators of the award-winning and highly acclaimed Rainbow Six 3
Let us know if you’ll be purchasing this title tomorrow by leaving your comments below.