According to 1up.com a demo for Tom Clancy’s next game, H.A.W.X, will be available to download on the Xbox 360 on 11th February. That is tomorrow!
The demo will allow gamers to take part in two missions.Operation: Off Certification will be a training mode, while the second, Operation: Glass Hammer, will take place in the skies above Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. You will also be able to fly one of three fighter jets;he F-16A Fighting Falcon, the SU-35 Super Flanker, and the AV-8B Harrier II, as well as the option for four-player co-op.
Stay tuned to Console Monster for more info as it becomes available!
We have more details on this demo touch down in our inbox. Key features of the H.A.W.X demo include:
Co-op enabled for up to 4 players – Jump in/Jump out
Gain experience points and unlock up to three real, licensed planes in the demo:
* F-16A Fighting Falcon
* SU-35 Super Flanker
* AV-8B Harrier II
Choose between two different game modes:
* Normal – Default control type
* Expert – Allows full control over the aircraft in “Assistance Off” mode
Two heart-pounding missions:
* Operation: Off Certification (Training mode)
* Learn the skills of an elite pilot in “Assistance Off” mode and pull extreme maneuvers
Operation: Glass Hammer (Rio De Janeiro)
* Take flight over a landscape created using GeoEye (the world’s best satellite data) and witness Brazil like never before
* Learn to use the Enhanced Reality System in “Assistance On” mode, where your plane’s computer calculates the best interception course for you to follow to attack an enemy, evade a missile or hit a ground target
Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X will be available on March 6th 2009 for both consoles.