Due for release on 11th September, players will have another reason to boot up Ghot Recon: Future Solider as the ‘Raven Strike’ DLC becomes available.
Priced at 1200MSP, The DLC will include:
- 3 new Campaign mode missions
- Secure Dawn: Traverse aa foggy marsh in Kazakhstan where camouflage, drones and / or sensor grenades will not be an additional support for the Ghosts
- Cold Walker: Players will visit a Russian train depot in the countryside
- Argent Thunder: Operate in Moscow throughout a nighttime urban setting
- 1 new Guerrilla Mode map
- Sawmill: Will see players face 50 waves of enemies on a foggy Russian countryside
The DLC promises to offer larger, complicated maps with a greater difficulty as well as bringing 135 extra gamer points to those achievement hunters.
To ready you for the DLC we have a new trailer.
As always we are keen to hear your thoughts so let us know what you think by leaving a comment below.