“FIFA is footballs social network”. A bold statement to make however not many could argue with the statement. We recently discovered FIFA 13 would contain Kinect support, but now we know a few more things.
- FIFA 13 will contain a currency system where players earn credits for everything they do. These credits can be spent buying special items including specific kits (I’d imagine that means third kits for teams who have them)
- Your XP gained from FIFA 12 will carry over into FIFA 13
- Special App available for download so you can keep up to date with your friends on the move. You’ll also be able to look at your own stats in this App
- Improvements in gameplay specifically the thinking of the AI
- Lionel Messi to front the boxart….worldwide
Check out the E3 trailer now.