The February system update for the Xbox One is rolling out now.
The update improves Xbox One controller connectivity, enhances Party Chat and adds new TV features. A summary of the features can be found below:
- Controller improvements – We’re excited to improve stability and speed on the Xbox One controller.
- Game hubs – These are the go-to centres for interesting content, tips and tricks for your favourite titles. Every Xbox One game will have a game hub where you can see which friends are playing the game, compete with your friends in game leaderboards, dive into the coolest game clips and game broadcasts, and follow the game’s top broadcasters and clip creators.
- Party chat updates – We made several changes to party chat in recent weeks, including chat connection status, improved connectivity between multiple participants with Strict or Moderate NATs, game and party invitations, and a number of other performance improvements.
- Custom backgrounds and tile transparency – We’ve added tile transparency to the Home tiles to make your background images more visible.
- TV updates – A number of updates to the live TV experience are available today and new features have been added to additional countries.
Posting on his blog, Major Nelson said: “Since Xbox One launched, we made a commitment to listen to feedback from the Xbox Live community and we continue to deliver on that promise. We’re always listening to your thoughts and will continue adding new features and improving existing functionality to enhance your gaming and entertainment experiences on Xbox One.”