Escalation Achievements Released
For all you Gamerscore wh**** out there news on the horizon that will no doubt have you jumping for joy. The new expansion pack ‘Escalation’ for Black Ops has now officially had some achievements added to it, giving gamers the chance to acquire an additional 150 achievement points.
There are five different tasks for gamers to complete which are as follows:
- Stand-in (35 Points, Everyone): In Call of the Dead, send the crew to Paradise in solo or co-op.
- Ensemble Cast (45 Points, Everyone): In Call of the Dead, send the crew to Paradise in co-op.
- Stuntman (20 Points, User of the Weapon): In Call of the Dead, make a zombie explode using the V-R11.
- Shooting on Location (20 Points, User of the Weapon): In Call of the Dead, kill 10 zombies with one Scavenger shot from over 100 feet away.
- Quiet on the Set (30 Points, Everyone): In Call of the Dead, cut the lights on the Director.
The achievements are all based around the new Zombie level which introduces a number of high profile actors and actresses into the game, most notably pizza face himself Robert Englund. The list does seem a little easy, but what do you guys think of the extra points, does it help justify spending 1200 Microsoft Points on the new content?