In this much shorter edition of the Console Monster podcast as we build up to Podcast #4 which will have a larger debate section, here is the third in our series featuring Vixen from weareversus.com who tantalises us over the phone with her initial impressions of the Nintendo Wii. Our second interview is with staff member Art Geen, who discusses his personal experience with the Sony PlayStation 3 console.
- Nintendo Wii a party console only?
- Wii60 philosophy believer?
- Nintendo Wii Community
- Hoarding the Vixen way
- Sony PlayStation 3 deliberations
- PS3 Sixaxis a Nintendo Wii reaction?
- PS3 European delays
- Microsoft Xbox 360 or Nintendo Wii at this point?
- Zelda love of longevity
- Graphics artistic enough to encourage hours of gameplay?
- How did you get your PS3?
- Online working surprisingly well
- Unusual friends system
- Interface design
- Bluray movie playback
- What games are you looking forward to?
- Resistance thoughts?
- Positives and negatives
- Missing rumble?
- Sixaxis impressions?
- Controller solid feel?
- Launch conclusion?
Head on over to the Podcast Episode 3 page to download or stream the show.