Techland has unveiled a limited edition bundle for Dying Light worth £250,000.
Known as the “Dying Light My Apocalypse Collector’s Edition”, the bundle, which is exclusive to GAME, contains a custom-built cabin, parkour lessons and a trip to Poland.
The full contents of the limited edition bundle are as follows:
- Custom built Dying Light Zombie Home by Tiger Log Cabins
- Zombie avoidance parkour lessons with Ampisound, the team behind the internet smash Dying Light Parkour POV video
- Be The Zombie match with devs where you win so you can brag to your friends how “leet” you are
- Trip to Techland in Wroclaw, Poland, to meet the dev team and party with Steve the Zombie Consultant
- Your face skinned onto your Night Hunter character model
- Dying Light branded night vision goggles
- Adult diapers for the night portions of the game
- An Xbox One console
- x4 signed Steelbox editions of Dying Light
- x2 Top of the line Razer Tiamat headphones
- Human sized Volatile figurine to use as a deterrent on human raiders
The official description reads: “When your life is on the line in an apocalypse, it’s best to come prepared. The Dying Light My Apocalypse Collector’s Edition lets you do just that. The centerpiece of this one-of-a-kind edition is a fortified zombie apocalypse-proofed house that will be built to order by UK-based Tiger Log Cabins. The house comes fully equipped with all live-in amenities and also includes an upper deck with vantage points and an escape hatch, arsenal storage for weaponry, and of course a living area with TV, Xbox One, and the latest sound system to play Dying Light on.
“The My Apocalypse Collector’s Edition will also include zombie survival-focused parkour lessons from Ampisound [maker of the Dying Light Parkour POV video], custom merchandise and additional in-game perks that will let you kill time while the world around you mercilessly falls into zombie anarchy.”
Dying Light is currently available to download digitally. The retail version is released on Friday, February 27th, 2015.