Anyone for some cake? Today sees the release of the highly appetising release of Fat Princess on the PlayStation Store. Priced at an expensive £11.99 you can rescue your beloved princess through teamwork in this comic medieval battle royal.
Here’s some info on the game.
You have to rescue the queen by picking her up and taking her back to your base. There’s a catch, though – the other team has been feeding her magical cake, making her harder to escort back to your castle. Choose from five distinct character classes and switch at any time to best help your team. Charge head first into battle, heal teammates as they break through enemy lines, and upgrade your team and the castle defences as you work with your team to save your princess.
– Online Multiplayer – Face off in online matches with up to 32 players and in-game voice chat.
– Unique and Varied Maps – Enjoy eight comical and challenging maps, plus two special arena-style single-player levels.
– Five Character Classes – Change between Worker, Warrior, Ranger, Mage and Priest simply by picking up a new hat.
– Unique Game Modes – After the seven-chapter single-player campaign, enjoy custom games of Rescue the Princess, Snatch ‘n Grab, Team Deathmatch and Invasion.
– Customizable Avatars – Create your own personal avatar before you charge into battle, and unlock new customization options during gameplay.
We will post the full PlayStation Store update when it becomes available later today, but in the meantime go grab yourself some cake and feed the queen, alternatively if you don’t have a clue what its all about check out this clip below!