The folks behind Dark Souls have finally announced what we can expect to see included in the long awaited DLC, ‘Artorias of the Abyss’.
The DLC will include:
- New Bosses
- Including Black Dragon, Sanctuary Guardian, Artorias of the Abyss.
- New Areas
- Including Oolacile Township, Oolacile Sanctuary, Royal Wood, and Battle of Stoicism, this is the training ground for online PVP battles.
- New Enemies
- Including Wooden Scarecrows, Chained Prisoner, Stone Knight.
- New NPCs
- Including Hawkeye Gough, Elizabeth (keeper of the sanctuary).
- New Weapons and Armor
- PVP Arena & Online Matchmaking System – Quick matching for players to play 1v1, 2v2 and 4 player battle royale.
Players can expect to pay 1200 MSP for the DLC when it is released on 23rd October in America and 24th October in Europe.
Let us know your thoughts on if you will be picking up the DLC when it launches by leaving a comment below.