Call of Duty: Ghosts receives July update
The latest title update for Call of Duty: Ghosts has been released.
The update was detailed in a blog post on the official Call of Duty website.
Available on the Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3, there are no major changes to report, though general bugs have been fixed and the gameplay has become more balanced.
The full list of improvements is as follows:
- Spawn system has an improved ability to select better spawns when valid spawn locations are limited.
- One shot to the body and one shot to the head is no longer a kill for ARs, SMGs and LMGs. Increases time to kill in this scenario
- Overall anti-cheat improvements.
- Replaced Hunted victor operations and requirements to work with Gun Game.
- Fixed 60 second match timer that could occur after playing a clan public playlist match then starting a Private Match with CODeSports disabled.
- Player class is now displayed in game above players’ heads along with their gamertag.
- Kastet rounds now explode at any distance.
- Fixed an issue where players that exceeded 10 minutes in Chaos mode would get lulls
- Fixed drill not respawning at last place picked up after falling off the map while carrying it.
- Fixed Gargoyle getting stuck in the air.
- Fixed issue that allowed the player to use an IMS with a propane tank to teleport outside of the map.
- Challenge adjustments and fixes.
- Balancing updates.
- Various bug fixes to improve stability and performance.
- Kills are now correctly displayed on the Player Stats comparison screens