BradyGames has broken from deep cover to reveal that it has been working alongside developer Treyarch on the official strategy guides to the most anticipated video game launch of 2010: Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Whether it’s a complete walkthrough to the gritty Cold War-era Campaign mode, tips and tricks to rank up in Multiplayer, how to excel in Co-Op, or fight back the relentless Nazi Zombie horde, BradyGames’ guides are set to be an essential companion for Call of Duty fans, and will be released day and date alongside the blockbusting Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC game on Tuesday, 9th November 2010.
Continuing its reputation for producing authoritative and glossy strategy guides on some of the biggest videogames of all time, BradyGames’ official Call of Duty: Black Ops strategy guides will be released in two formats: a Signature Series paperback with an RRP of £12.99, and a Limited Edition hardcover for £19.99, which includes deluxe printing techniques and a bonus map easel that displays Multiplayer maps for reference during gameplay.
The seventh instalment in the global Call of Duty phenomenon places you as a covert operative in the midst of the Cold War, and BradyGames’ Call of Duty: Black Ops strategy guides will be an essential collectible item for all fans, and are both set to feature:
- IN-DEPTH WALKTHROUGH providing complete coverage of every enemy encounter on every mission from start to finish.
- COMPREHENSIVE ARSENAL shows players how to fully exploit EVERY WEAPON, ATTACHMENT, PERK, and more.
- DETAILED ANALYSIS reveals their strengths and weaknesses, and how to use them to maximum effect.
- GRIPPING ARTWORK making these guides a MUST-HAVE COLLECTIBLE for any Call of Duty fan.
- ACHIEVEMENT and TROPHY ROSTERS describe how to earn rewards and unlock special features and items.
- EXCLUSIVE MAPS illustrate the levels and pinpoint mission-critical items and locations.
- UNCOMPROMISING MULTIPLAYER COVERAGE provides expert tactics for every type of Co-Op, Team-Based, and Head-to-Head play mode.
We hope to get our hands on a copy to bring you our impressions. So stay tuned for that.