Battlefield Hardline Update 1.02 is now rolling out on PC, Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3, EA and Visceral have announced.
The Top 5 fixes detailed by the developer are:
- Punkbuster fixes – We’re addressing some of the heavy CPU usage seen by players
- Nvidia DirectX driver fixes – We’re working with our partners at Nvidia to create new drivers to prevent the most common crash issues
- Extended Conquest time – We’ve extended the length of Conquest matches by increasing the number of tickets on both Large and Small
- Fixed TDM spawns – We’ve adjusted spawn points and the spawn system for better TDM spawning
- Multiple weapon balance tweaks – We’ve addressed some common complaints with the weapon balance, there will be more coming soon
The update also implements the Rent-A-Server program on all console platforms.
A full list of patch notes can be found after the jump.