A new Battlefield 4 Xbox 360 update is in the process of rolling out, DICE hasannounced. The accompanying patch notes overlap a little with those for the most recentBattlefield 4 Xbox One update- among other things, jets have been rebalanced and various animation glitches have been addressed.
Battlefield 4 Xbox 360 update – 16th January
– Various fixes for improving general stability
– Fixed a player feedback timing issue where blood was appearing before other damage indicators, and before damage was actually done
– Fix for bug where it looked like soldier was dying with 1 health instead of 0
– Fixed a bug where players’ rank icons on the scoreboard would not be updated
– Normalized repair rates across all vehicles. Vehicles with lower health points, like aircraft and transport vehicles, now repair more slowly than before
– Fixed problem with killer health in kill card not being correctly updated (showing 100% health even though he was just hurt)
More patch notes are available after the jump.