Batman: Arkham Knight tops UK Video Games Chart

Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on reddit
Reddit
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn

Batman: Arkham Knight has topped the UK Video Games Chart and become the fastest selling game of 2015.

67% of the game’s sales were on PlayStation 4, with the remaining 33% on Xbox One.

Rocksteady’s action-adventure title dropped LEGO Jurassic World into second, with The Elder Scrolls Online taking the third spot.

Meanwhile, Yoshi’s Woolly World debuts at #4, with The Witcher III: Wild Hunt making up the fop five.

The full top 20 can be viewed below.

1. Batman: Arkham Knight
2. LEGO Jurassic World
3. The Elder Scrolls Online
4. Yoshi’s Woolly World
5. The Witcher III: Wild Hunt
6. Grand Theft Auto V
7. Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
8. FIFA 15
9. Destiny
10. Final Fantasy Xiv: Heavensward
11. Minecraft: Xbox Edition
12. Minecraft: Playstation Edition
13. MotoGP 15
14. Payday 2: Crimewave Edition
15. Farming Simulator 15
16. Dying Light
17. Halo: The Master Chief Collection
18. J-Stars Victory Vs+
19. Splatoon
20. Project Cars

David Wriglesworth

David Wriglesworth

David Wriglesworth is a Northern lad with a passion for gaming, who graduated from the University of Lincoln with a BA (Hons) Journalism degree. If you can drag him away from the consoles, you can probably find him Tweeting or watching Coronation Street.

Leave a Comment

Support Us

Support Us - Buy from Amazon

PlayStation 4 Deals

Deals for Sony PlayStation

Xbox One Deals

Deals for Microsoft Xbox One

PC Gaming Deals

Deals for Desktop PC Gaming

By clicking on the buttons above and buying an item from Amazon, you will help support us by giving us affiliate commission. It will not cost you extra, but it will go a long way in allowing us doing what we do best here. Thank you!

Learn how to support us

Recent Posts

Game Reviews
Hardware Reviews
What's Trending