Monster Cast 16 – QR Code Backside
Our latest Console Monster Podcast – Monster Cast – is now live and available to download or stream. Read on for full details on what was covered in this episode of the Monster Cast.
Using Google Hangout we stream Live as we discuss the past month in gaming. Join our host, James Woodcock, who is joined other Console Monster staff members, Marty Greenwell and Anthony Barker and a very special guest, Steve Ince. In this Monster Cast we discuss our gaming antics and recent gaming events over the past few weeks.
- What we have been playing…
- Marty’s Victor Saturn Japanese Import
- Writing for computer games and how they differ to writing for other projects – Views on Kickstarter projects and resurgence in point and click adventure games on various platforms.
- Eurogamer experience & no booth babes next year
- Nintendo Wii U pricing / launch titles / region locking
- Inside the Wii U revealed by surprisingly… Nintendo
- Slimmer PS3 – Console gaming’s ugly stepmother?
- Steve Ince: How have games changed in your opinion over the years and has it changed your role?
- FIFA 13 sells 4.5 million in 1st week (3.2m for FIFA 12) & Resident Evil 6 4.5 million in its initial shipment
- FIFA 13: EA sells old games as new?
Video Version of Monster Cast #16
Length: 68 Mins
File size: 50 MB
Select your preferred audio type from the choices below. Right click the link and select ‘Save file as…’ to save the file to your computer or click the file to stream the file within your browser (Quicktime required).