Details of the Assassin’s Creed: Revelations Multiplayer beta has been unearthed.
Starting on Saturday (3rd September) on the PlayStation Network, the beta is open to all PlayStation Plus subscribers and any PlayStation 3 gamers that have registered a UPlay-enabled title.
The beta includes nine playable characters, three maps, four game modes and more. The full list can be found below:
- The Sentinel
- The Vanguard
- The Guardian
- The Vizier
- The Thespian
- The Deacon
- The Bombardier
- The Trickster
- The Champion
- Knight’s Hospital
- Constantinople (To be added at a later date)
Four Game Modes:
- Your objective is to kill your designated TARGETS and avoid being killed by your PURSUERS. The higher you rank, the more PURSUERS will hunt you. The highest score wins. Quality kills will boost your score through bonuses earned.
- Each team takes turns pursuing the other team. Work together to kill your targets or hide with your allies and survive. Performing quality kills and hiding with your allies will boost your score.
- Find and kill assigned TARGETS and avoid being killed by your PURSUERS. Templars compete in a small area without triggering CHASES and your COMPASS has been deactivated. In this mode, only one of each character type walks the map, so TARGETS are easy to spot. Quality kills will boost your score through earned bonuses.
- Artifact Assault (To be added at a later date)
- Your objective is to score by stealing the enemy’s artifact from their base and carrying it back to yours. When you’re in your territory, you are a PURSUER and can kill opponents, but once you move into enemy territory, you become a TARGET and can be killed. The team with the highest score wins.
Further details of the beta, including its contents, can be found here.