This week’s XBOX Live Arcade release is the fantastic N+ and it’s now available to download on the Marketplace.
In a futuristic world of inadvertently homicidal robots, a daring ninja must use deft acrobatic skill and guts of steel to survive. N+ is a peerless action-puzzle platformer with more than 300 levels in which to hone your ninja reflexes, plus a built-in level editor for when you’re hungry for more. N+ also features unique, physics-based controls, stylish graphics, unlimited lives, competitive and cooperative multiplayer, plenty of gold, and several flavors of sweet, sweet action. Running, jumping, and dying in an unpleasant-yet-comical manner has never been more fun!
The game features:
• Addictive gameplay: N+ features run-and-jump gameplay with hilarious ragdoll physics. It’s easy to get into, but challenging enough for the hardcore gamer.
• Many, many levels: Featuring well over 300 all-new levels, the game also includes a built-in level editor for players to create their own levels. Additional level packs, including the classic N levels from the PC version, and multiplayer level packs, will be available in the future.
• Multiplayer modes: Multiple cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes are included. Try survival, race, or co-op play.
• Replays: Each level can be replayed to see how fast you completed the level.
• Additional content: Check out additional ninja costumes for both single-player and multiplayer games, and skin your dashboard the N+ way.
N+ is available to download for 800 Microsoft Points and a trial is also available to download for free.
David Wriglesworth is a Northern lad with a passion for gaming, who graduated from the University of Lincoln with a BA (Hons) Journalism degree. If you can drag him away from the consoles, you can probably find him Tweeting or watching Coronation Street.