Coming to Xbox LIVE Arcade for Xbox 360 next Wednesday 18th July at 09:00 GMT are joint head-liners Bomberman Live from Hudson Entertainment, and Yie Ar Kung Fu from Konami.
Bomberman Live Details
Hudson Entertainment has created Bomberman Live specifically for Xbox LIVE Arcade. Part of the award-winning franchise, it delivers unparalleled social gaming excitement with high definition graphics, four-person local multiplayer and eight-person online multiplayer over Xbox LIVE. And to show there is no Bomberman out there quite like yours, players now have over 10,000 unique ways to fully customise their Bomberman.
In Bomberman Live, players guide their unique Bomberman around a grid-like arena, avoiding opponents and their bombs while attempting to bomb the competition. Bomberman Live features eight multiplayer arenas including Lost World, where players can sink in puddles of quicksand, and Ghost Town, where players can fall into trap doors. By destroying blocks, players can reveal 16 different power-ups (and power-downs!) from the simple “Speed Up” to the devastating “Dangerous Bomb.”
Bomberman Live Game Features
- Prove you’re the best: Play at home with up to four players or hop online and challenge the best Bombermen (and women!) from around the world with up to eight players
- Fully customisable Bomberman: With over 10,000 possible combinations, players can customise Bomberman – from the gladiator outfit to the clown costume, or mix and match! Players can make Bomberman as cute or menacing as they like
- Do battle in eight exotic locations: Compete in eight striking arenas, each with their own traps and gimmicks
- Annihilate enemies with power-ups: Destroy blocks to reveal 16 distinct power-ups (and power-downs)
- 800 MS Points
Yie Ar Kung Fu Details
Try and master the classic fighting game Yie Ar Kung Fu from Konami, which also arrives on Xbox LIVE Arcade for Xbox 360 this Wednesday 18th July. Training his whole life, Oolong is on a quest to become the ultimate champion. To fulfil his destiny, Oolong must face and defeat masters of the throwing shuriken, nunchaku, bo, chain and more at the Martial Arts Championship. With enhanced graphics, hand painted backgrounds and new achievements, this classic fighting game is sure to test any player’s skills.
Yie Ar Kung Fu Game Features
- Choose to play the authentic arcade version or experienced the enhanced version, which features stunning hand painted models and backgrounds mimicking traditional Japanese art styles
- Xbox LIVE leaderboards where gamers can compare scores among friends and the rest of the Xbox LIVE world
- Earn up to 12 Achievements and 200 Gamerscore
- 400 MS Points
After Golden Axe and Sonic this week, this is great news for Arcade fans. Let us know if you are looking forward to Bomberman Live as much as we are by leaving a cheeky comment below.