The first post-launch title update for FIFA 15 is now available on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
EA Sports detailed the fixes and additions in a post on the publisher’s forum. The update includes the following:
- Fixed ‘search-by-name’ functionality in Career Mode.
- Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match.
- Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players.
- Corrected home crowds in Match Day Live matches.
- Fixed occurrences where the player would be unable to progress at the end of a FUT match due to the post-match menus not appearing.
- Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs.
- Addressed exploit where players could infinitely switch kick-takers on set-pieces.
- Fixed occurrence where changes to the Subs and/or Reserves are not brought into Season matches.
EA Sports also encouraged those with the PS4 Stuttering Issue to contact them: “We believe we have made progress in our on-going investigation of the stuttering issues currently affecting a small percentage of PS4 users. If you’re affected by this issue, please you can help us with our investigation by providing details to @EASPORTSFIFA on Twitter.”
The post continued: “Our commitment to improve the FIFA 15 experience is ongoing, and regular feedback from our fans helps us prioritize and identify future improvements. Thanks again for your continuous feedback on Twitter, Facebook, and the EA Forums.”
In the Console Monster review, FIFA 15 scored 91% as “the gameplay improvements and the television style presentation truly capture the beautiful game at its finest”.