Bristol based Majesco Entertainment Company have today announced that there working on Kengo Zero for the Xbox 360.
Kengo Zero follows nine real life Samurai Warriors in feudal Japan. Musashi Miyamoto, Jubei Yagyu, Sanako Chiba, Ittosai Ito, Izo Okada, Soji Okita, Kojiro Sasaki, Ryoma Sakamoto and Yasubi Horibe, each will have their own unique special abilities, storylines, and attributes (stamina, defense, attack power and health) which can be upgraded by collecting and using Spirit Spheres.
Kengo Zero will include four game modes – Main Mode [Story Based] Mission Mode which asks gamers to complete ten missions within a certain time; Combat Mode which features two-player head-to-head combat. The title will also include Xbox Live Leaderboards where you can compete for new items and obviously to be ranked number one.
John Merchant, Marketing Manager, Majesco Europe commented;
“Kengo Zero’s stunning high definition graphics bring the game’s nine real samurai to life. With its 2-player head-to-head mode, attribute upgrades and fighter customization, Kengo Zero gives every player the opportunity to be the fighter they want to be and to test their metal against the very best.”
Kengo Zero will also feature:
- Battles are loosely based on historical events including the raid of the Kira mansion and the battle at Ganryujima
- Customize your samurai’s nickname, fighting stance and weapons using items won online.
- Earn experience points in battle to unlock new attacks
- Three difficulty levels: Easy, Medium or Difficult
- Perform Instant Kills by mastering grapple moves and using the environment to your advantage
- Edit your own range of diverse combo attacks.