The patch notes for Destiny update 188.8.131.52 have been announced.
Bungie revealed that the latest patch, which should roll out later today (Tuesday, September 23rd, 2014) “reduces the difficulty of a number of activities, as well as fixes issues when completing the Vault of Glass”. The full list of fixes is as follows:
- Shrine of Oryx: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
- Sword of Crota: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
- Exclusion Zone: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
- Dropping the relic at the end of the raid will no longer result in a team wipe. This will prevent players being stuck at a black screen after the raid.
- You will remain dead if you were dead when the mission ended. That will be addressed by a future patch.
Destiny, which is available on the Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4, scored 74% in the Console Monster review.