Today’s Arcade title Assault Heroes is now available on the marketplace for Xbox Live members to download. Featuring Non-stop vehicular combat action at its best and will fulfil any SWIV Amiga fan out there old enough to remember the classic. Developed specifically for Xbox Live Arcade, this fresh, innovative action combat game from Wanako Studios will be available for download on Xbox Live Arcade for the sum of 800 MS Points.
In Assault Heroes, gamers take on the role of the only surviving member of an elite special forces unit searching for a secret underground lab. Gamers may take on the mission alone or fight side-by-side with a friend in the two-player cooperative mode. Assault Heroes puts players into a heavily armed 4X4, maneuverable speed boat or trusty military-issue footwear, blasting their way through enemy-infested territory while being assaulted by waves of formidable enemies with unrelenting attacks.
Still not excited? Then check out our screenshots and read the list of features below, while you download the trial version.
- Multiplayer co-op mode – Two players may play co-operatively online via Xbox Live or offline (same screen) with enhanced weapons and special attacks to encourage team-based campaigns.
- Dynamic gameplay – Operate an armed 4X4, speed boat or simply fight on foot for a quick change of pace.
- Arsenal of weapons – Equip characters with miniguns, flak cannons, flamethrowers, grenades and nukes to destroy everything in your path.
- Realistic special effects –Destructible terrain and advanced physics engine provide a truly engaging Arcade experience.
- Highly detailed graphics – Vehicles leave tracks in the sand, send parts flying when they explode, and leave smoke trails when taking damage.
- Exhilarating Action-Packed Experience – Challenging and graphically compelling levels (including bonus sublevels) for fast-paced and addictive play.
- Xbox Live Leaderboards
Let us know your thoughts on Assault Heroes and whether you think the game is a hit or a miss in our comments area below.
Anthony is the designer, developer and owner of Console Monster. In his spare time, Anthony is a keen gamer who enjoys playing mostly First-Person Shooters and Racing games. When he is not developing games or tweaking this site, Anthony likes to be on the slopes snowboarding or hurtling down off-road tracks on his mountain bike.