Welcome to the eighth Monster Cast. Pretty much un-scripted, this is our insight into the issues in gaming over the past few weeks.
Our very own James Woodcock returns as this week's host and is joined by Rob Rymond and Marty Greenwell as they discuss the week in gaming including:
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
- Gran Turismo UK Release Date
- Virtua Tennis 4 to support PlayStation Move
- EA Sports announce FIFA 11 ‘Be A Goalkeeper’ feature
- Kinect dated for UK
- Rock Band 3 track list
- Final Fantasy XIII advertisement breach
- Realtime Worlds company problems
- Resistance 3 – little news
- Fable 3 and Halo Reach
Don't forget we want as much feedback as possible. Have a listen, tell us what you do like and what you don't like. Contact us on Twitter @consolemonster or via our contact form.
: 59 Mins
: 43 MB
Select your preferred audio type from the choices below. Right click the link and select 'Save file as...' to save the file to your computer or click the file to stream the file within your browser.